From:       James Montague <[log in to unmask]>
To:         [log in to unmask]
Date:       03/21/2011 06:24 PM
Subject:    Meeting this week
Sent by:    Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

The meeting will be Wednesday at 7 pm in Votey 207. We are trying to
finalize the number of people for the banquet, so if you are planning on
attending on April 2nd please bring your $15 to the meeting and we will
mark you off.
Also if you would like to attend the EWB Banquet and are not able to come
to the meeting please let me know by replying to sender.

Best,
Jim