A note from Microsoft crossed my Inbox, yesterday. We strongly encourage
anyone running any version Windows Vista to upgrade to Windows 7 SP1.

Reminder: Windows Vista Service Pack 1 End of Support
<http://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=6293a4ec8797169000080b572d29d9f94
d3f244d8a9976191d80db066112861ea10e0a7ce2c62a51>

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) will reach the end of support on July 12,
2011. From that date onward, Microsoft will no longer provide support or
free security updates for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1). In order to
stay secure and continue support you must upgrade to Service Pack 2 (SP2)
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935791> .

Products no longer supported

*	As announced in 2008, support for Windows XP Service Pack 2* ended
on July 13, 2010.
*	Also announced in 2008, support for Windows 2000 ended on July 13,
2010.
*	Support for Windows Vista Release to Manufacturing (RTM) ended April
13, 2010.

*Note that Windows XP SP3 Mainstream Support ended April 14, 2009. Extended
Support will end April 8, 2014.

Please don't wait to migrate to Windows 7.

--Geoff

Geoffrey Duke
802.656.1172 |  <http://www.uvm.edu/~gcd> Sr System Administrator |
<http://www.uvm.edu/ets> Enterprise Technology Services |