The problem appears to be related to magic script changes that went into effect today.

This had also impacted a number of other UVM pages, including the row of links at the top of the UVM home page ("Students" "Faculty" "Staff" etc).

I believe the web team is working on this right now -- correction, it looks to be fixed now.

PeopleSoft is also available via bookmarks to the login pages if you have those saved anywhere.

Happy computing...

-Don