MyUVM works still

On Mar 31, 2011, at 1:17 PM, Carol Caldwell-Edmonds wrote:

Yes, Helpline received calls, the problem is being addressed and we are hoping for a fast turn around.

Carol
Carol Caldwell-Edmonds,
Enterprise Technology Services: Client Services
Manager, UVM Computing Helpline and the Computer Depot Clinic
University of Vermont
<Carol.gif>
never take yourself TOO seriously...
artwork by Shannon Edmonds