The messages you both received indicate that the zoo client (wapiti) was
clearly having trouble talking to the fileserver (barasinga) at the time.

It appears to be fine now, and the network is solid between the two
hosts.  The hosts themselves are healthy.  Our monitoring systems did
not detect a problem at the time, but that doesn't mean there wasn't a
problem.  We'll keep our eyes open.  I'm assuming things are working OK
for you both now?

Jim

--
Jim Lawson