Got low bandwidth? Can't make Internet debate videos work for you? Want
sound files to listen to while you commute?

WUDC or WSDC?

Try these.

During the World Debate Forum held inBotswana
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana>in January 2011 many African
debate organizers said that they needed basic training materials, but
that the poor conditions of localInternet
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet>connectivity made it difficult
for them to use videos. As a solution, I volunteered to take a good
number of our video training files and turn them into audio only, then
organize them and make themavailable for download
<http://wordpress.org/download/>.

http://debate.uvm.edu/low.html

Thanks to the World Debate Institute
<http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/wdi/> and Debate Central
<http://debate.uvm.edu/> for making this project possible.

Here are presentations from the World Schools Debate Academy,
International Debate Academy, East Debate Institute, the World Debate
Institute's world schools session and the Serbia Debate Academty.I have
also included two WUDC format debates from the USA and twoWSDC
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Schools_Debating_Championships>format debates
from Europe. They are avaiulable asmp3 files
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP3>. Download them, load them up in
anymp3 player <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_audio_player>, and
enjoy.

The categories include: General Debate Subjects, WUDC Format, WSDC
Format. Both instructional lectures and sample debates are included. 41
sounds files are now available.

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont