I am looking for some photos that show waterfowl in Vermont- maybe from the
Lemon Fair or Otter Creek area- to include in a presentation I am doing for
Ducks Unlimited.  I am hoping this will increase their interest in our
area.  If anyone has any photos they can share please email me....  Thanks!

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:03 AM, VTBIRD automatic digest system <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Topics of the day:
>
>  1. TVs and Red-tails
>  2. Eastern Bluebird
>  3. CT river waterfowl and raptors
>  4. Fwd: eBird Report - Union St Brandon , 3/23/11
>  5. Mucho Canadas
>  6. Lemon Fair Birds  , 3/23/11
>  7. Dead Creek WMA IBA - Brilyea Access , 3/23/11

> Date:    Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:05:59 -0400
> From:    MARIE HEMEON <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: TVs and Red-tails
>
> Well, over here in NY, I can look out my window and see 10-20 Vultures =
> on any given day, multiple times. When it is sunny. They must have some =
> path they use. Out of the dozens I have seen, only 2 have been blacks. =
> The 3 I saw in Vt. the other day were with a group containing mostly =
> TV's. I have been seeing TV's for a couple of weeks now. I think there =
> have only been 2 other sightings of Blacks so far. I would keep my eye =
> on those groups of TV's and they should turn up every once in a while.
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:32:59 -0400
> From:    john peckham <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Eastern Bluebird
>
> Yesterday I spotted a male Eastern Bluebird at the Green Mountain Audubon
> Center in Huntington, VT. He was busy picking out a nest for the year.
> Spring must be right around the corner....
>
> John Peckham
> Williston
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:23:58 -0400
> From:    Eric Masterson <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: CT river waterfowl and raptors
>
> A buteo trifecta this evening in Great Meadows in Charlestown, all in the
> same tree within the space of an hour (broad-winged hawk being the one I
> didnt see).
>
> Add to the buteos, peregrine at Hinsdale (a young bird different to an
> adult I saw there recently), bald eagles, three Am. kestrels, and a couple
> of coops.
>
> I did a second dusk goose watch from Bellows Falls after a successful one
> on Sunday (I posted but somethings not working on NH.Birds). Details on my
> blog, including record shot of a migrating Cackling goose. No scarce geese
> this evening, just 1700 Cago's between 6:30pm and 7:30pm.
>
> I am very interested in doing a daily (duskly) migration watch from Bellows
> Falls. If anyone is interested in helping out, please email me offline. I am
> even more interested to know the status of evening flights from Hanover and
> further north from places like Lancaster. If anyone is up there and is
> willing, please let me know.
>
> Thanks
>
> Eric Masterson
> beyondbirding.wordpress.com
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Wed, 23 Mar 2011 18:58:51 +0000
> From:    Sue Wetmore <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Union St Brandon , 3/23/11
>
> Yesterday in Middlebury, I observed 2 crows carrying nesting material.
> Toda=
> [...]

April Moulaert, PWS
Waterscapes LLC
36 Westminster Drive