OK, I am on Rt 67 in N. Bennington past Lake Paran Rd. A thin, curvy not a good place to pull over stretch. I look at a small pond near the road and see what very much looks like a coot. All excited I go up and pull on a side street to get my camers set up and turn around. I pull over, sort of and get a closer look through my binos as it didn't seem right. A DECOY. Who puts out a coot decoy. Well it worked if they were trying to attract foolish birders. Kevin (not Marie as she wouldn't have fallen for this)