From: MARIE HEMEON <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, Mar 25, 2011 5:41 pm
Subject: [VTBIRD] Playing dirty

OK, I am on Rt 67 in N. Bennington past Lake Paran Rd. A thin, curvy not a good
place to pull over stretch. I look at a small pond near the road and see what
very much looks like a coot. All excited I go up and pull on a side street to
get my camers set up and turn around. I pull over, sort of and get a closer look
through my binos as it didn't seem right. A DECOY. Who puts out a coot decoy.
Well it worked if they were trying to attract foolish birders. Kevin (not Marie
as she wouldn't have fallen for this)