I've fallen for this on more than one occasion!

mcm
rutland

-----Original Message-----
From: MARIE HEMEON <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Mar 25, 2011 5:41 pm
Subject: [VTBIRD] Playing dirty

OK, I am on Rt 67 in N. Bennington past Lake Paran Rd. A thin, curvy not a good
lace to pull over stretch. I look at a small pond near the road and see what
ery much looks like a coot. All excited I go up and pull on a side street to
et my camers set up and turn around. I pull over, sort of and get a closer look
hrough my binos as it didn't seem right. A DECOY. Who puts out a coot decoy.
ell it worked if they were trying to attract foolish birders. Kevin (not Marie
s she wouldn't have fallen for this)