Hey all,

It has been a busy time at my house and I have not posting any sightings to the list.  I do have a couple of notable sightings which will be posted in subsequent posts.  Also I went to an interesting talk last night by Jerry Jenkins on Climate Change in the Adirondacks.  He was talking about the importance of written records as opposed to digital records.  I have some digital records on 3.5 inch floppies yet I don't have a 3.5 inch floppy drive.  I now have everything on paper.  He also had observations from Henry David Thoreau on the blooming times of a number of wild flowers.  So remember your data may be useful to someone a hundred and fifty years from now.  I am going to leave a paper trail behind.

Cheers,

Bob in West Arlington