I drove to Tech Park in Williston to look for the waxwings and to my surprise I
saw a Northern Shrike. I was able to take a couple of shots before it
disappeared after flying towards the open fields in the direction of the
Redstone buildings.
I did see a flock of 80-100 Bohemian Waxwings feeding on the crabapples.
Here are the links to some of the photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/febco1/5576129422/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/febco1/5576148582/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/febco1/5576140654/

The Northern Harrier was on the other side of the fields near the Lane Press:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/febco1/5575590043/

Hopefully the storm will not be too severe for us! On the other had some
interesting birds may show up around here.

Fernando B. Corrada