Dear Colleagues!

I have exhausted all my resources so I turn to you for assistance. Please let me know if you can provide the following poster. We will pay for copyright and the interlibrary loan fees.

Rizer, RL, Maas-Irslinger, R, Mills, OH, Turner, MB, Kowcz, A. (2001) Treatment effects on wound healing and amelioration of scar formation.  Annual Meeting American Academy of Dermatology. (Poster) 59th Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C. March 2-7, 2001
Pg 69(??)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Judith

Judith Mills, MLIS, MS
Knowledge Manager Librarian
First DataBank, Inc.
701 Gateway Blvd Ste. # 600
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Tel: (650)-246-2877

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify First DataBank
Support ([log in to unmask]) immediately by e-mail
and delete the original message.