Dear Group:

I have been asked for the following article:

Singh, M.
The need for analgesia and sedation in newborn babies.
Journal:  Perinatology (Bangalore)
Vol/issue: 3/5
Pages:  240-242
Year: 2001
ISSN:  0972-2408

The only location I have come up with so far is the British Library.  If you happen to have the journal or a connection in India that I might contact, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Linda

Linda Gotlieb
Hospital Library
The Hospital for Sick Children
555 University Avenue
Toronto, ON
M5G 1X8

Tel:  416-813-6591
FAX:  416-813-7523
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

LIBID:  ONCSKH

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.