Mondo 24 or 24.5 (ladies 8.5 or men's 7), 4 buckle is preferred but will
consider the 3 buckle if it is the right price.

I need to free my heel to take pressure off the back of my knee which I
injured this winter hooking a limb that was submerged in the powder. I did this
once in the Adks and then again in BC. PT thinks I may have a meniscus tear.
Ortho is uncertain and says ligaments seem really strong, but something is
affecting the muscles in my legs and causing inflammation behind both of my
knees. Xray showed nothing wrong except that my patellas are not tracking
right (this could also be part of the problem). MRI will be done tmrw and I will
know better next week.

Doc says no alpine skiing, but nordic is ok. No more off-piste. I'll be skiing like
an intermediate skier for the rest of the season, hopefully on teles, if I can
find the right boots. I just can't spend $500 right now, so I'm hoping to find
something used. Scarpas hurt, my feet are too wide for them.