Steve Skilton is one of my favorite people.  He has coached the Harwood ski team forever, my daughter skied for him, as well as played tennis for him when she went there.  I can't say enough good things about him.

Let's all say a prayer for him today, and for all those great folks around the world who volunteer to keep us and our loved ones safe on the mountains.

Mike