 Hi EWBers!

Attached are the meeting minutes from last Wednesday, April 6th.
Some highlights from the Meeting are:

1.  4th Annual Global Outreach *Banquet Recap *from Last Saturday
2. Upcoming Social Event: *Thursday, April 21st*,  Bowling night in
Colchester, 9pm, $13 for two games and all you can eat PIZZA!
3. *Elections for new officers at next meeting, April 20th*. Descriptions of
positions are attached. If you are interested, contact [log in to unmask]
4. Join our Facebook group at  *"Engineers Without Borders UVM*"  where we
will post times for upcoming events as well as pictures.
5. If you still want to become an official memeber, dues are $5, cash or
check to EWB-UVM.

Hope to see you at our next meeting on April 20th,
Joanie
EWB Secretary
UVM

--