                                                     |                       | |
 Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2011                     |                       | |
 Time: 11:30 AM to 5 PM (with a mixer to follow 5 to |                       | |
 7 pm)                                               |                       | |
 Location: Grand Maple Ballroom, 4th Floor Dudley H. |                       | |
 Davis Center, University of Vermont                 |                       | |
                                                     |                       | |
 You are invited to attend this half day event with  |                       | |
 great speakers and a few workshops focused on       |                       | |
 inspiring entrepreneurship, job creation, and       |                       | |
 economic growth. We are honored to announce that    |                       | |
 John Taylor, VP of Research at the National Venture |                       | |
 Capital Association has agreed to speak this year.  |                       | |
 There are also two roundtable discussions planned on|                       | |
 Vermont entrepreneurship resources and              |                       | |
 entrepreneurship lessons learned.                   |                       | |
                                                     |                       | |
 Who Should Attend                                   |                       | |
 Aspiring technological entrepreneurs, including     |                       | |
 students, faculty and community members.            |                       | |
                                                     |                       | |
 What You Will Learn                                 |                       | |
 How to take ideas to commercialization and how to   |                       | |
 make valuable networking connections. Your future   |                       | |
 business partner or investor may be sitting beside  |                       | |
 you!                                                |                       | |
                                                     |                       | |
 Cost                                                |                       | |
 $5 Students; $20 All others For more information or |                       | |
 to register go to: I2V: Vermont 2011                |                       | |
                                                     |                       | |
 We hope to see you there!                           |                       | |
                                                     |                       | |
 Invention to Venture workshops are held in          |                       | |
 cooperation with the National Collegiate Inventors  |                       | |
 and Innovators Alliance (NCIIA).                    |                       | |

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair