If you are interested in going please email Sebastian Ventrone at [log in to unmask] and let him know.

-Sebastian,
I will not be able to attend at this time I have a lab. Have fun and take lots of pictures.

Best,
Jim
ok, its a Go For this Wednesday... we need to meet at the Richmond Park and Ride at 2:45... (for those folks leaving UVM ... 2:30 (on the dot).

I know Mac is going, I assume Joanie and Jim, UVM Sebastian , and say 2 more...
I'll have my big truck, so will leave any cars at the park and ride or not, and ride over the factory (only 2 minutes from the Park and Ride).

sebastian