From:       James Montague <[log in to unmask]>
To:         [log in to unmask]
Date:       04/25/2011 10:33 AM
Subject:    Field trip Wednesday
Sent by:    Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]>

If you are interested in going please email Sebastian Ventrone at
[log in to unmask] and let him know.

-Sebastian,
I will not be able to attend at this time I have a lab. Have fun and take
lots of pictures.

Best,
Jim
ok, its a Go For this Wednesday... we need to meet at the Richmond Park and
Ride at 2:45... (for those folks leaving UVM ... 2:30 (on the dot).

I know Mac is going, I assume Joanie and Jim, UVM Sebastian , and say 2
more...
I'll have my big truck, so will leave any cars at the park and ride or not,
and ride over the factory (only 2 minutes from the Park and Ride).

sebastian