Hi EWBers!

Attached are the meeting minutes from last Wednesday, April 6th.
Some highlights from the Meeting are:

1.  4th Annual Global Outreach Banquet Recap from Last Saturday
2. Upcoming Social Event: Thursday, April 21st,  Bowling night in Colchester, 9pm, $13 for two games and all you can eat PIZZA!
3. Elections for new officers at next meeting, April 20th. Descriptions of positions are attached. If you are interested, contact [log in to unmask].
4. Join our Facebook group at  "Engineers Without Borders UVM"  where we will post times for upcoming events as well as pictures.
5. If you still want to become an official memeber, dues are $5, cash or check to EWB-UVM.

Hope to see you at our next meeting on April 20th,
Joanie
EWB Secretary
UVM

--