To all USU attendees,

Please take notice that the Saturday, April 2nd 11:00pm-1:00am "Church Street/Main Street to Hotels" shuttle has been cancelled. There are many taxis available to take you from downtown back to the hotels should you decide to celebrate with us at the two fantastic parties we have planned.

We're still driving shuttles to (1) get people from campus to hotels after rounds get out and (2) from hotels to downtown after a brief time to drop off your things/freshen up, but the free shuttles will end at 9:00pm, with the possibility of a half-hour or so extension if rounds end late.

The shuttle schedules posted in hotel lobbies will reflect this change.

Thank you! Hope you enjoyed day one.
--
Tom Dionesotes
Cell: (978) 870-3205