Hi Everyone,

It's common practice after major international tournaments for the CA to prepare a report for the organising council on how things went. The US BP circuit is in the unique position of not having such a body. However, I still thought it might be useful for people hosting the competition over the next few years, and indeed for anyone organising a competition at all, if I shared some of the lessons that we learned. For anyone interested, I have posted 10 such lessons here. I hope they prove to be of use,

Regards,

Stephen Boyle

CA USU 2011