OK I blew up and cropped the Comma picture and what is visible between petals of the Claytonia? The "comma." I believe it to be an Eastern Comma now. The wings must be ragged due to surviving this past winter. Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kent McFarland<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 9:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [VTLEPS] Pics

  Great. thank KEvin. I reminder that the group pool for Vermont Leps on flickr is here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/vbs/<http://www.flickr.com/groups/vbs/>
  Please share!
  Kent

  Kent McFarland

  Conservation Biologist

  Vermont Center for Ecostudies

  PO Box 420

  Norwich, Vermont 05055

  <http://www.vtecostudies.org/>

  Visit Our Pages: <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vermont-Center-for-Ecostudies/56930912454> <http://www.youtube.com/user/VCE14> <http://vtecostudies.blogspot.com/>

  On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 9:01 PM, MARIE HEMEON <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

    I put some of the better pictures of the West Virginia Whites and the only one of the Comma (Gray?) on the flicker page for the Vermont Leps. I had better looks at the comma than that picture and feel it was a Gray due to size and more ragged wing edges. I did not get close views of the "comma" though. Kevin (not Marie)