From last year's archives:

http://mountainvertical.com/

It shows 1,936 ft

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David Merfeld CPA, P.C.
Certified Public Accountant
617.248.1901

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:
Treasury Regulations require me to inform you that any Federal tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended
or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Dugan
Sent: 03/30/2011 7:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Ski related info request

Can anybody find a website that lists the actual vertical rise of each of
the lifts at given ski centers?  At this point I am specifically interested
in Jay Peak's lifts, not the total advertised for the whole mountain.  I am
working on a personal statistic project.  TIA  Jimski