Just wanted to update on who I've recieved payment from:

Leigh Daboll                                       4 Two-day tickets

Kevin Broderick & telechica              2 one day tix

John , Nancy,&  Brian Babyak           3 two day tix

Jenna Babyak                                    1 kids two-day tik

Ben Bloom                                         1 one-day

Michael Angle                                     1 two day

James Dugan                                     1 one day

Dave & Neil Guertin                           2 one-day tix

Jim & Kathleen Bauman                    2 one day

Daniel Bauman                                  1 one day jr.

Denis Bogan                                      1 two-day

Patrick Haskell                                   1 one day

Joshua Auerbach’s girlfriend(name?)1 two day

TEO                                                    1 one day

Still in the mail:

Wes                                                   1 one day

William                                               1 one day jr.

Ben K                                                  ?

Bruno & K                                            ?

Please let me know if I've made a mistake here.

I'm  expecting a few paypal payments from others that have communicated bc
with me.

If you've sent me a check and I don't know about it, let me know that I
should be expecting it.

Also, tomorrow between 11:30 and 8pm I will have limited chance to e-mail,
so if you have any questions you want answered, send them early or expect a
late answer.