cryptogrammarian wrote on 4/29/11 3:55 PM:

> Well, of course that depends on what you want it to mean.

IOW, A means the products have already been formulated and they in fact, do
include one ingredient yada yada. And B means you're still determining what
ingredients to include, or may even have decided not to include one
ingredient yada yada.

In which case cryptogrammarian coulda justin said "c."

--db