Hi Wolfram,

We have this working fine with a Flash HT/EA (as you mention, shows up by
default) but we also have an EA1110 (an older model, with analog output,
not as in the Flash 1112) for which this is unfortunately not as
straightforward.  I assume we'll need an analogue-digital converter to
start with though I'm not sure this alone will do the trick.

Cheers,
/Steven

At 10:31 24/05/2011, you wrote:
>Hi Steven,
>

>In the set-up you mention (Delta V, ConFlo IV and Flash EA 1112) most of
>the EAGER software (EA) is already fully integrated with Isodat 3.0.
>
>In the left hand column of tabs (Accessories) on the Acquistion screen
>(where you have tabs for MS status, Focus, ConFlo, File Browser etc) you
>should also see a tab or window calles Flash EA with tow software LED for
>EA Ready and EA Running. A righ-click in this window should bring up
>options for e.g. EA Status, EA Method etc.
>
>If you don't see a panel called Flash EA, righ click into the grey area
>underneath the heading Accessories and tick the corresponding box in the
>drop-down menu.
>
>Similarly, to display the TCD trace in the data acquisition window, during
>a run right-click in the window displaying the ion trace. Select Layout,
>and in Layout tick the box Detector.
>
>Having said that, if the methods used for running samples have been set up
>properly, the TCD trace (like the ion and ratio traces) should show up be
>default when running samples.
>

>Best,
>
>Wolfram

>Dr W Meier-Augenstein, CChem, FRSC