Hi Wolfram,

We have this working fine with a Flash HT/EA (as you mention, shows up by default) but we also have an EA1110 (an older model, with analog output, not as in the Flash 1112) for which this is unfortunately not as straightforward.  I assume we'll need an analogue-digital converter to start with though I'm not sure this alone will do the trick.

Cheers,
/Steven