Hi all,

I'm trying to resurrect a turbo that's been sitting on the shelf for more
years than I'd like to admit.  I had to scavenge the screw that fits in the
lower housing of the pump to fix another turbo and I can't find a spare.
Pfeiffer no longer services it, so they weren't any help.

Does anyone have an old turbo sitting in the scrap heap that could spare the
screw?  Feel free to respond to me directly.  Thanks in advance for the
help!

Bob

***********

Robert Michener

IRMS Laboratory Manager

Boston University Stable Isotope Laboratory

Department of Biology

5 Cummington St.

Boston, MA  02215

Voice: 617-353-6980

Fax: 617-353-6340

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Website:  www.bu.edu/sil/

"You are what you eat, plus a few permil!"