Hello Stable 'topers,

Only two weeks out (as they say in the events planning business) but
there is still time to register (on site registration too...we aim to
please) and this is the final posting made to the Isogeochem listserver
so please plan to attend 12-15 June for ASITA 2011 (see link and other
details below).

http://geol.queensu.ca/isotope_lab/ASITA2011/registration.html

/We are pleased to announce that QFIR (Queen's Facility for Isotope
Research) will be hosting the /*ASITA*///(Advances in Stable Isotope
Techniques and Applications/)/Conference and Workshop 2011. This will
take place on the Queen's University Campus in downtown Kingston,
Ontario, Canada this summer.  We have changed the name for this 17^th
annual event from the former Canadian CF-IRMS.  Now as ASITA,  we intend
to encourage a broader global community outside of No. America, as well,
we wish to include applications in stable isotope techniques beyond
continuous flow capabilities alone.  Indeed, as technologies evolve,
there is a need to include both the advances and their myriad
applications  (e.g., portable technologies, conventional dual inlet and
cavity ring-down spectroscopy).  In the past this conference has always
been a well-networked and user's driven annual event as it shall remain
this upcoming year as ASITA with: shortcourses,  presentations and
poster session to focus on the "why?" behind the science, //exhibitors,
keynote addresses, lab tours and social events//.  We plan to make this
a dynamic and educational success.  Join us in historic and beautiful
downtown Kingston and the QU Campus   Mark your 2011 calendars for these
dates:

//*Sunday - Wednesday, 12-15  June 2011*/

April Vuletich
Queen's Facility for Isotope Research (QFIR)
Dept. of Geol. Sci.
Queen's University
Kingston, ON
CANADA