Hi,

Could someone inform me how to take microfungal (microbial biomass and
fungal) samples from decaying wood for its N and 15N analysis? Any
literature suggestions on this will be highly appreciated.
regards
shambhu

***********************************
Shambhu Prasad SAH, Ph.D.
Department of Forest Sciences (5th Floor)
PO Box 27 (Latokartanonkaari 7)
FI-00014 UNIVERSITY OF HELSINKI
FINLAND
Tel: +358 - 9 - 191 57961 (office)