Hi Fred,

I will send you off-list a couple of my papers on this subject.  Pier de Groot's Handbook on Stable Isotope Analytical Techniques is also a great resource in this regard.

There is also a book in the pipeline on CSIA by GC-IRMS to watch out for. Authors are Jochmann & Schmidt and estimated date of release is 31 Oct this year.

Best,

Wolfram

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley, "Proper Studies", 1927

Dr W Meier-Augenstein, CChem, FRSC
Principal Scientist - Stable Isotopes
The James Hutton Institute

http://www.hutton.ac.uk

Head of Mylnefield Isotope Signatures

http://www.isotopesignatures.co.uk

Director of FIRMS plc
http://www.forensic-isotopes.org/

Stable Isotope Forensics book:
http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470517050.html

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: +44 (0)1382 568781
Fax: +44 (0)1382 568544

Attention
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the addressee(s) only. If this message was sent to you in error, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it and we request that you notify the sender immediately by return email.

Opinions expressed in this message and any attachments are not necessarily those held by JHI or any person connected with the organisation, save those by whom the opinions were expressed.