And need I say, after effecting the repair, you can re-process the affected results with a defined integration window for N2 that excludes the ref gas injections?

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rodrigo Maia
Sent: Friday, 6 May 2011 3:52 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] Type Mismatch Error

Hi Bob,

Yes, that usually means a damaged / old VG-GVF003 ferrule (that's where the valve plunger seats).
You'll probably have to replace the ferrule and the capillary attached to it.
Refer to the Isoprime's Reference Injector Manual. It is pretty straightforward.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Nascimento Maia

http://sites.google.com/site/siiafcba/

Laboratory Technical Supervisor
SIIAF - Stable Isotopes and Instrumental Analysis Facility
Fundação da Faculdade de Ciências de Lisboa
Universidade de Lisboa

T: +351 21 7500619 (direct) ; internal: 22119

Address:

SIIAF - Stable Isotopes and Instrumental Analysis Facility
Faculdade de Ciências de Lisboa - Departamento de Biologia Vegetal
Edifício C2 - Sala 2.1.16
Campo Grande
1749 016 Lisboa