Dear Colleagues,

We would to remind you that you are still welcome to register to the 2nd International Workshop on Clumped Isotopes, to be held at Imperial College London on the 10, 11 and 12 August 2011!

Abstract submissions and registration deadline is June 10th 2011, so it is coming up quickly.

We have already many registered participants and unfortunately, due to the size of the rooms, the number of participants will be capped to 100.
So to ensure you can participate register quickly using the following website: http://www.carbonateresearch.com/clumpedworkshopinfo

You will also be able to find on this website all the informations about the workshop and  possible accommodations.

We are looking forward to see you in London !

best regards,
Cedric John, Paul Dennis, Simon Davis and Anne-Lise Jourdan

--
Jourdan, Anne-Lise (PhD)
Research Associate