Quoting "Jourdan, Anne-Lise" <[log in to unmask]>:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> We would to remind you that you are still welcome to register to the
>  2nd International Workshop on Clumped Isotopes, to be held at
> Imperial College London on the 10, 11 and 12 August 2011!
>
> Abstract submissions and registration deadline is June 10th 2011, so
>  it is coming up quickly.
>
> We have already many registered participants and unfortunately, due
> to the size of the rooms, the number of participants will be capped
> to 100.
> So to ensure you can participate register quickly using the
> following website:
> http://www.carbonateresearch.com/clumpedworkshopinfo
>
> You will also be able to find on this website all the informations
> about the workshop and  possible accommodations.
>
> We are looking forward to see you in London !
>
> best regards,
> Cedric John, Paul Dennis, Simon Davis and Anne-Lise Jourdan
>
> --
> Jourdan, Anne-Lise (PhD)
> Research Associate
> Earth Science and Engineering
> Imperial College London

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for a supplier for CH3Br to be used as reference gas
for bromine isotope measurments, preferably in Fance or another
European country. Due to the regulations of the Montreal Protocol it
seems that is is almost impossible to obtain some of this at the
moment so all help to locate a supplier is appleciated.

With best wishes,

Hans Eggenkamp

Dr. H.G.M. Eggenkamp
Centro de Petrologia e Geoquímica
Instituto Suporior Técnico
Universidade Técnica de Lisboa
Avenida Rovisco Pais
1049-001 Lisboa
Portugal
TEL: +351 21 841 9298
FAX: +351 21 840 0806
Skype name: hgme63
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
The on-line bibliography on halogen stable isotope geochemsitry:
http://www.eggenkamp.info/halogen/
Includes links to the papers at the publishers´ websites.
The PhD thesis "?37Cl: The geochemistry of chlorine isotopes"
is no longer available from me (sold out so to speak).
It can now be ordered through:
http://www.unibook.com/nl/homepage/hanseggenkamp