From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Eby
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Delta V, trap and box current

Hello all,

I've just replaced a blown filament on my Delta V, and am getting strange results with the replacement. Signal is way down (50mV from 5V), and both box and trap current are ~0.6mA (instead of 0.7 or 0.8). Filament current is 1.5mA. If I drop the filament current, the box and trap remain at 0.6mA until I reach 1.2mA on the filament: below that, both box and trap also drop, remaining at approx 50% of the total for each.

Do these symptoms suggest anything to anyone?

Paul Eby

Alberta Innovates - Technology Futures*

Vancouver Island Technology Park
3 - 4476 Markham St.
Victoria, BC, Canada V8Z 7X8

Phone: 250-483-3290
Fax:     250-483-1989

*The Alberta Research Council, Alberta Ingenuity Fund, iCORE & nanoAlberta are now part of Alberta Innovates - Technology Futures.