From:  Michael H Goldhaber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Sat, 14 May 2011 13:09:38 -0700
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  I will respond to many of the debates next week. I'm in mourning
now.

Dear all,

On Wednesday evening, my father, Maurice Goldhaber, well-known physicist and
director emeritus of Brookhaven National Lab died,  and I was at his
bedside. He was 100.

I'm not in the mood to deal with the quibbles on this list, but will say
something in about a week. In the meantime, please try to stay on topic .

Best,

Michael