Better yet, recall who Bin Laden was in relation to U.S. imperialism and how
the same policy continues today. Thank to WikiLeaks we have this story:
American Foreign Policy: Libyan, from "Freedom Fighter" in Afghanistan to
Guantánamo Bay Detainee to "Rebel" Fighting
Qaddafi<http://forhumanliberation.blogspot.com/2011/04/292-american-foreign-policy-libyan-from.html>

-K