My condolences Michael. Yesterday, I purchased plots for my parents. It is the way of universe. With sympathy, Kamran

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Michael H Goldhaber <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

On Wednesday evening, my father, Maurice Goldhaber, well-known physicist and director emeritus of Brookhaven National Lab died,  and I was at his bedside. He was 100.

I'm not in the mood to deal with the quibbles on this list, but will say something in about a week. In the meantime, please try to stay on topic .

Best,

Michael