From: Michael H Goldhaber <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 13:09:38 -0700
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: I will respond to many of the debates next week. I'm in mourning now.

Dear all,

On Wednesday evening, my father, Maurice Goldhaber, well-known physicist and director emeritus of Brookhaven National Lab died,  and I was at his bedside. He was 100.

I'm not in the mood to deal with the quibbles on this list, but will say something in about a week. In the meantime, please try to stay on topic .

Best,

Michael