btw, Greenwald is flat wrong when he says that the media is continuing to report the details given on the first day. First of all, how could he know what the media is going to report in the future, as more details emerge? But most importantly, he's flat wrong right now: Most maintstream media outlets are reporting the emerging new details, because they are fascinating to everyone.

Sometimes Greenwald lets his self-righteousness get the better of him, which is one of my main criticisms of him.

Again, we leftists must make a distinction between what we say to each other and think in our heads, and what we say and do in the real world, and we must understand the difference. Our fantasies don't change the world. That's always been my point.

MB