All:

New publishing opportunity.  Never have I received a request like this before.  :)

And look they publish Nader, Paul and Kucinich.

Larry

From: Beverly Hills Times <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 14:39:03 -0700
To: Larry Romsted <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Request to review experiments proposed at MIT and hypotheses for a Beverly Hills Times Magazine article.

Dear Professor,

The Beverly Hills Times Magazine is considering running an article on experiments proposed at MIT and hypotheses. We are seeking background information on the topics related to these experiments and hypotheses. We are asking for your assistance because your extensive expertise has been brought to the attention of the Beverly Hills Times Magazine.

As background information on the Beverly Hills Times Magazine,  my name is Stephen Takowsky, and I am the publisher of Beverly Hills Times Magazine. The Beverly Hills Times is a free magazine that goes to the residences and businesses in Beverly Hills, California. We have several prestigious monthly contributors including: Ralph Nader, Ron Paul, and Dennis Kucinich. We maintain close contacts with other media, and our articles have been featured on several media platforms.

For more information on our magazine, you can view our website at bhtmag.com, or you can Google us by searching for Beverly Hills Times.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Our main goal at this point is to determine whether there is any established scientific evidence that tends either to support or invalidate the hypotheses. We would also consider publishing one of your own articles as trade for your contribution. We are interested in opinions from multiple fields of expertise. If you do not have time and if you have any students that would be interested in providing feedback, please let us know. We would greatly appreciate any feedback. If interested, we would also consider publishing their names as contributors on the final article.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask].

Here is a link to the hypotheses and experiments: www.ofgrandeur.com

If you are interested, we would appreciate having your comments by July 1, 2011.

Thank you for your time.

Stephen Takowsky
Publisher, Beverly Hills Times Magazine
bhtmag.com