NIce. Right on time. The flight should be peaking for this species in mid June.
Kent

Kent McFarland

Conservation Biologist

Vermont Center for Ecostudies

PO Box 420

Norwich, Vermont 05055

Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Rkruetzman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

At the Springfield Bog today, I located what I believe to be a Pepper and Salt Skipper.  At least it appears to have all the proper ID's. Pictures attached.  I have never seen this species before so if someone could confirm or correct the ID, I would be very appreciative.

Also present were Cabbage White, Tiger Swallowtail sp and Pearl Crescent.
Russ Kruetzman
Andover