From: Rkruetzman <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTLEPS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, May 30, 2011 5:24 pm
Subject: [VTLEPS] Unidentified Moths

Leaving our porch lite on the last few nites in Andover has produced some moths that are not in the book we have.  Could anyone help?
The moth on the front door measured almost 2" front to back.  Last year on June 6, we had a Polyphemus Moth but we have not seen any so far this year.  Has anyone seen any of the large silk moths this year?

Russ and Gail Kruetzman
Andover