That's a highlighted future project I promised to collaborate on with some
Ohio medical librarians...please count me in too!

Pamela L. Bayer, MLIS
Regional Manager
Mercy Regional Library Services
Email: [log in to unmask]
St. Vincent:
Phone: 419/251-2658
Fax: 419/251-4967
St. Charles:
Phone: 419/696-7318
Fax: 419/696-7752

             "Weiss, Ardis"
             Sent by: Medical                                           To
             Libraries                 [log in to unmask]
             Discussion List                                            cc
             m.edu>                                                Subject
                                       Re: Librarian salaries

             05/03/2011 02:57
             PM

             Please respond to
              "Weiss, Ardis"

Count me in!!!

Ardis Weiss, MS, BA
Solving your problems. Saving your time.
Resource Coordinator, Marketing Department
San Antonio Community Hospital
999 San Bernardino Road
Upland, CA 91786
909.920.4972