Dear List

 I will be thankful if some one could provide me the full text of following article

Author(s):	 Schiariti, Michelea,b; Saladini, Angelaa; Cuturello, Domenicob; Missiroli, Bindoa; Puddu, Paolo Emiliob
Article Title:	 Long-term efficacy of high-dose tirofiban versus double-bolus eptifibatide in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention
Journal:	 Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine
Year Mo;Volume(Issue):Pages:	 January 2011 - Volume 12 - Issue 1

Best Regards,

ريما خالد إرشيد

مساعد أمينة مكتبة راشد الطببية
مركز مصادر التعلم/ إدارة التعليم الطبي

Rima Khali Irsheid

Assist Librarian Rashid Medical Library
Learning Resources Center /Medical Education Department

PO Box-4545 I Dubai- UAE I Tel:+97142191966 I Fax:+97143113112 I  RiKIrsheid @dha.gov.ae  Ihttp://web.dohms.gov.ae/medlib

Confidentiality and Disclaimer:

The information contained in this message and any attachments herein is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). It may be privileged information and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, the use of this information or its disclosure, copying, retention or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please inform the sender promptly by replying to the address in the "From" field and permanently delete this message from your computer. DHA does not warrant that this transmission is virus free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus. Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE, www.dha.gov.ae