Happy Monday All,

I am in need of an electronic version of New England Journal of
Medicine. I have the print of this, but I have an attending that needs
an image for some patient education and I was wondering (hoping!)
someone could pull the image from the electronic archives so that it may
be put in a PowerPoint. This is the citation: Glenn WW. Circulatory
bypass of the right side of the heart. New England J Med.
1958;259(3):117-120. I really just need figure 1 - Shunt between the
superior vena cava and the right pulmonary artery.

More than willing to put into Docline, can pay up to $30.

Thanks for any help, Kristina

Kristina Flathers

Medical Librarian

Nemours / Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children

Talleyville, DE 19803

Cell:    302-723-1238

Office: 302-651-5821

Fax:    302-651-5823