Dear List,
could any of you help me to find this article? I've exhausted all my resources.
This is the reference:

Learning of object manipulation with stick/slip mode switching
Kobayashi, Y.; Shibata, M.; Hosoe, S.; Uno, Y.;
Fac. of Electr. Eng., Tokyo Univ. of Agric. & Technol., Koganei
This paper appears in: Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2008. IROS 2008. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on
Issue Date: 22-26 Sept. 2008
On page(s): 373 - 379
Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/IROS.2008.4650825

TIA and, please, before sending the article, let me know if there is a charge for ILL.
Regards,
Maria

Dott.ssa Maria Crapulli
Biblioteca - UniversitÓ Campus Bio-Medico di Roma
V. Alvaro del Portillo, 21 00128 - Roma (Italia)
Tel: +39-06-225419051
Fax: +39-06-225411907
E-mail: [log in to unmask]