Good Morning,

I have a physician who would like the print version of the following
citation.  I sent him the  HTML format of this article which is
available for free, but it was not suitable for his needs.  I checked
Docline, but it appears that there are no holdings in any Docline
affiliated library.

Frontiers in bioscience : a journal and virtual library
2009 Jun 1;14:5291-338.
ISSN:  1093-9946 (Print)    Journal NLM Unique ID: 9709506
Neurobiology of depression, fibromyalgia and neuropathic pain.
Maletic V, Raison CL.

Prefer article sent electronically as a PDF.

Thanks,
Nicole

Keeping You Updated On The Latest Information & Technology

Nicole Pouget BS, MS, MLS
Medical Librarian
Physician & Staff Health Science Library
Wyoming Medical Center
1233 East 2nd Street
Casper, WY  82601

Phone:  307-577-2450
Fax:   307-577-7858
Email:   [log in to unmask]

The whole idea of a library is based on a misunderstanding: that a
reader goes to the library to find a book whose title he knows . The
essential function of a library is to discover books of whose existence
the reader has no idea.
Umberto Eco